16th May 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join MBA course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am completed my diploma in civil engg. Now i like to join mba..can it is possible? What is the procedure I need to follow? Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible? Hope that I will get the answer soon from here as I need to start the application process as well!

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  3. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to join B.Arch after completion of diplmoa of civil engineering
  6. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
  7. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  8. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  9. How can I join B.Arch after completing diploma in civil engineering
  10. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  11. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  12. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  13. How could I join Indian Army after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  17. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
16th May 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join MBA course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

No, it is not possible to pursue MBA course after completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent course in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. to get admission in MBA course. Since, you have not completed your Bachelor's degree course, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course.
16th May 2015, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join MBA course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am completed my diploma in civil engg. Now i like to join mba..can it is possible? What is the procedure I need to follow? Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible? Hope that I will get the answer soon from here as I need to start the application process as well!
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA entrance exam.

Exam pattern for MBA exam:-

1.Decision making
2.Verbal and logical ability
3.Quantitative ability and data interpretation
4.Essay & general awareness
17th May 2015, 12:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for you to join MBA (Master of Business Administration) course being a Diploma holder. The basic educational qualification required for doing MBA Course is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Apart from this criteria, candidates must have obtained minimum 55% marks in their Graduation and candidates failing which are not eligible to get admission into MBA Course. Since you have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering, I suggest you to complete B.Tech/ B.E in Civil Engineering which is a Graduate Degree. Then you are required to write any one of the MBA Entrance Exams namely Common Admission Test, Management Aptitude Test, Xavier's Aptitude Test (XAT) and more. There are many colleges which consider MAT/ CAT/ XAT score to get admission into MBA course. After securing good marks in any one of the above mentioned exams, candidates are required to go for counseling based on their mark/ score. So prepare strongly for any of the above mentioned common entrance examinations.
17th May 2015, 02:52 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to do MBA after diploma in Civil Engineering. Minimum qualification for MBA is a graduation from a recognized university.

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration which is 2 years Post graduation course.

A candidate must have passed three years degree course,in any discipline from any recognized university,securing minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.There is a 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

So diploma holders are not permitted to join MBA degree course
17th May 2015, 03:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, now you are not eligible to join in MBA course, because, candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline are only eligible to join in MBA course. So, as a candidate, who have completed only diploma course, you are not eligible to join in MBA course. To join MBA course, first try to complete graduation in any course like B.Tech. After the completion of graduation, you can apply for admission in MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?