15th March 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? What are the formalities which I need to follow for it? Can someone guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  2. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  7. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  8. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  9. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  10. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  12. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  13. How to go abroad after doing diploma in civil engineering? I have passed 12th last year
  14. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  15. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  16. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study abroad after doing B.Tech degree in civil engineering?
  18. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
15th March 2015, 03:34 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

You will not be able to do your B.Tech from Abroad and you will have to at first complete your B.Tech from India via the Lateral Entry process.
If you have completed your Diploma after passing out Class 12 then you can go for B.Tech Abroad by the means of SAT Examination.
But if you have done your Diploma after the completion of your Class 10 then you have the option of completing your B.Tech from India and then on the completion of B.Tech you can go for the course of MS Abroad.
In that case you will have the chance to get a Scholarship from the Universities of Abroad as well.
There are abundance of opportunities and you just need to work hard and ensure that you are having a very good career record throughout your career.
So for now choose wisely and decide what you want to do.
The chances of going Abroad will increase in a great deal if you are able to complete the course of B.Tech from India.
Also this will provide you with ample time to prepare yourself to go Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?