8th May 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?

Dear Sir, I have completed my Diploma in civil engineering and now I want to join for B.Arch through CET After getting score card from NATA exan, So Do I have to apply for CET with the diploma guys or with the PU guys?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I apply for the post of diploma trainee after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering with 69.69%?
  5. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is the diploma Civil of IGNOU only for Army Personnel? Can I apply as a Civilian?
  7. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  10. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  11. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science?
  15. Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering
  16. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  17. Can I apply for military engineering course? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  18. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
11th May 2014, 06:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?

B.Arch is a good course and it has good scope also and as you have done diploma in civil engineering then i think you should do degree in civil engineering. It is best for your career and after that you get admission in direct 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme and it gives you benefit.

But as you want to do degree in B.Arch then it is your wish. For this you have to apply for the entrance exam.
As you want to apply thorough the NATA exam then you can apply for the best college which are under the NATA score. Here are some colleges:

Chandigarh college of Architecture, Chandigarh
Aayojan college of architecture
Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut
College of Engineering, Trivendrum

So, these are best colleges and there are also many other colleges you can also apply for those and you have to get good marks in entrance exam after that it will be possible to get admission in best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?