15th March 2015, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to be a pilot if i have a Diploma in computer studies?

Hello,

My name is jamal, i'm 19 and from Brunei Darussalam. I would like to know if there were any possibillities for me becoming a pilot someday as i was just completed pursuing my International Diploma in computer studies. Thanks.

18th March 2015, 04:12 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Is it possible for me to be a pilot if i have a Diploma in computer studies?

Pilot is wonderful career with full of enthusiasm and passion. Those who want to be an aviator (flying heavier than air machines) must be a good learner in all aspects. It is such a career with high recognition in the society. Of course, the salary range of the pilot will be more around the lakhs per month in India. It is the point where everyone will have a big question. Yes, it is absolutely right, the cost of training will be around 15 to 20 lakh plus. It will be more or less based on the type of license you need. There are different license like SPL, PPL, CPL. It is almost true that some necessary requirements needed before you are going to join the pilot trainings schools.

Here is the list of basic eligibility you should have completed the 10+2 years of education with physics, chemistry, maths as your major subjects you must have scored 50 percentage of marks in above mentioned education. Then, any other yes, I recommend you to take care of your eye and body. Physical fitness is utmost important throughout your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?