2nd January 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?

sir
i am a student of diploma but now
i want to become a pilot....
please tell me diploma in computer
science and engineering is eligible for pilot?
what are the institutes gives pilot training?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?
  2. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  3. Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot?
  5. Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?
  6. How to become a Pilot after doing computer science engineering?
  7. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  8. Am I eligible to do Pilot training after my B.E?
  9. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  10. Am I eligible to become a pilot after completing diploma and B.E. courses?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  12. Am I eligible for Loco pilot after completing 12th in computer science
  13. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  14. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  15. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  16. Am I eligible for Pilot training if done 12th from distance education?
  17. How can I become a Pilot after completing B.Tech course?
  18. Can I join IAF as a Fighter Pilot after Engineering in Computer Science?
3rd April 2016, 01:02 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i am a student of diploma but now
i want to become a pilot....
please tell me diploma in computer
science and engineering is eligible for pilot?
what are the institutes gives pilot training?
Yes, you are eligible for pilot training course after Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. The eligibility to study the Commercial Pilot Training course is a pass in 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 50% marks. The candidate should be fit to fly and has to clear the physical fitness test. The cost involved to become Commercial Pilot is high. The course is available in many flying clubs like;
10th November 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?

Am I eligible for aviation as ground staff after completing diploma in computer science
5th May 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am in first year of computer engineering diploma. Am I eligible for becoming pilot? and how can I become a pilot ?
16th July 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering ... am I eligible for becoming a pilot??
27th November 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma in computer science and engineering?
4th June 2022, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Now iam studying diploma 4th sem can I become a pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?