11th July 2021, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to pursue any diploma or certificate course in pharmacy or medical Course?

I have scored the following in my kcse 2018:maths c-, chem d, bio d- , are ,Agri c- ,history c- , and kiswa b-
Is it possible for me to pursue any diploma or certificate course in pharmacy or medical Course?

12th July 2021, 11:38 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it possible for me to pursue any diploma or certificate course in pharmacy or medical Course?

The Course Duration of Diploma in Pharmacy [D.Pharm.] is 2 Years.
The Age Eligibility is limit is 17 years.
The minimum Qualification is 10+2 (From any recognized Board).
The minimum Aggregate Score Requirement - 35%- 45%.

So, you are eligible to pursue diploma or certificate in pharmacy or medical.
15th July 2021, 01:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to pursue any diploma or certificate course in pharmacy or medical Course?

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for a diploma or certificate course in pharmacy or medical Course.

Educational Qualification:-
------------------------------
The basic requirement of educational qualification for this course is that You need to have passed class 10+2 or High School Examination or equivalent grade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics from any recognized Board or institute.

-------
The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years to get eligible for this post.

If you meet the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?