2nd February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBA after finishing diploma in hotel management

iam studying hotel management at chennai amirta i need to do MBA after finishing that is it possible to study.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MBA after finishing diploma in Hotel management?
  2. Can I do MBA if done Advance Diploma in Hotel Management?
  3. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  4. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  6. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  7. How to do MBA in Hotel Management in UK after finishing B.A
  8. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  9. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  10. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  11. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  12. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  13. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  15. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  16. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  17. After Diploma Hotel Management can I do MBA?
  18. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
4th February 2016, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA after finishing diploma in hotel management

For MBA admission you need graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Diploma in hotel management is not a degree qualification which will not make you eligible for MBA admission.

Therefore, at present you are not eligible and you have to complete degree to become eligible for exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.
4th February 2016, 07:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA after finishing diploma in hotel management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam studying hotel management at chennai amirta i need to do MBA after finishing that is it possible to study.....
No, diploma in Hotel Management candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

So after completion of graduation degree, you can do MBA course.
4th February 2016, 07:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to study MBA course immediately after completion of your three years Diploma course in Hotel Management. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, the candidate must have obtained Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, the candidate can get admission in first year of MBA course. Since, you have not obtained Bachelor's degree, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?