9th April 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?

Hi all,
I am doing B.Com honours so can I do Hotel Management in Post Graduation after my graduation or I have to do Graduation in HM and what is the MBA in Hotel Management? Can I do MBA in Hotel Management after my B.Com?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)? -- [New]
  2. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  3. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
  4. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  5. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  7. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  8. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  10. What should I do among job and MBA after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  11. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  12. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  13. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  14. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  15. Is it possible to study MBA after finishing diploma in Hotel management?
  16. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  17. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
14th April 2015, 07:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?

Educational Qualification Required to do MBA in Hotel Management:

>> Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue MBA in Hotel Management as you are a B.Com (Hons) Graduate.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree" in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 45% marks in Graduation to be eligible for doing this course (MBA in Hotel Management).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?