27th November 2021, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from autonomous (under JNTUA college) to other colleges?

Respected sir..I am studying btech 2nd year in audisankara college of engineering (autonomous college under jntua).I joined here through lateral entry (ecet entrance) by completing of diploma..I want to transfer from this college..iam unable to withstand here ...In 2-1 semister I have 2 backlogs ..Is it possible to transfer from this autonomous college to other?

30th November 2021, 08:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from autonomous (under JNTUA college) to other colleges?

One can change from autonomous college to another college after completing 1st year of engineering.

One can get admission through lateral entry.

There are various college that provide lateral entry for diploma holders.
3rd December 2021, 05:00 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from autonomous (under JNTUA college) to other colleges?

Is it possible to transfer from autonomous (under JNTUA college) to other colleges?
Yes, it is possible you can change your college after completing your first year but there are chances where you should again repeat your first year in your new college and it depends on the college you are moving to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?