9th May 2018, 07:53 AM
sathishsana

Possibility to get transfer from Non-Autonomous to Autonomous college of Anna University?

Hi friends, I have a query so I want to know that it is possible to transfer from non autonomous college to autonomous college under same university? I am a student of Anna University. So, is it possible for me to get transfer?

8th August 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from Non-Autonomous to Autonomous college of Anna University?

Is it possible to migrate from a non autonomous college to an autonomous college affiliated to same university in degree 2 year
18th September 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from Non-Autonomous to Autonomous college of Anna University?

Is it possible to migrate from non autonomous to autonomous college after degree 1st year?
19th December 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change engineering college after 1styear
7th October 2021, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer my Bsc CS FY admission to another college in same university & what is the refund of Fee possible. [Modern college ganeshkhind to Modern college(Autonomous) Fc road pune ]
5th October 2022, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer affiliated college to atonomuce college after completing 1st year (savitribai phule Pune University)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?