20th January 2018, 07:14 PM
Namrata solani

Is it possible to take transfer from an Autonomous college to regular University college in the 2nd year?

Myself Namrata Solani i'm studying BMS from N L College, Malad. I'm in first year of BMS and I want to change my college for second year. But, the question is my current college is autonomous. Will I get admission in any university based college? And, what will be the eligibility for getting admission in any other college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  2. Can I transfer from an autonomous college to governemnt college under same university?
  3. Possibility to get transfer from Non-Autonomous to Autonomous college of Anna University?
  4. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  5. Is it possible to transfer from an Autonomous College to another JNTU college?
  6. Percentage required for B.Com in 2nd year after B.Com from private college under Calicut University?
  7. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  8. What is the affiliation status of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra? -- [New]
  9. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  10. Can I transfer by BA regular to correspondence in Delhi university?
  11. Can I get transfer to another College in the middle of semester for B.Tech from Autonomous?
  12. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  13. How to continue 3rd year without dropping in National PG college, Lucknow if having backlogs in 2nd year?
  14. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  16. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  17. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  18. Is it possible to transfer to another college?
23rd January 2018, 09:28 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer from an Autonomous college to regular University college in the 2nd year?

No, it is not possible to get admission in 2nd year in regular stream university after passing from autonomous college.

>> You can get admission in other autonomous college where admission depends on availability of seats after admission.
>> Here admission will be on the merit basis , where candidate of good score have a chance for admission.
26th July 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer from an Autonomous college to regular University college in the 2nd year?

I AM diploma student ,I am now studying b.tech 3rd year i.e., autonomous, may I change to another that to jntu please give me a valuable answer
26th May 2020, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in F.Y.B.tech.from shivaji university affiliated college and wants to take admission for 2nd year in RIT , Sakharale an autonomous college. It is possible or not ? plz suggest me better solutions.
16th April 2021, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change transfer for autonomous college to another autonomous college
24th May 2021, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm in autonomous colg completed year and I want to transfer to university colg for 3rd year so so it is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?