10th August 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from Electrical & Electronics Engineering to Mechanical Engineering in Diploma 2nd semester?

Hello All,
I have joined Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. But I have interest in Mechanical Engineering. So can I change my branch now from EEE to Mechanical Engineering course in the 2nd semester?

Related Questions:
  1. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  2. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  3. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  6. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  8. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical?
  9. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  12. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  13. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  14. 3rd semester diploma electrical and electronics engineering question papers?
  15. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  16. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  18. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
20th September 2016, 08:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from Electrical & Electronics Engineering to Mechanical Engineering in Diploma 2nd semester?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to transfer from Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course to Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in 2nd semester. You can't change from one branch to another branch while pursuing Diploma course. You have to pursue the Diploma course in the same branch in which you have secured admission for pursuing Diploma course. If you are not interested to do Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course then, you can discontinue from it and you can take admission in 1st semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?