19th April 2017, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for diploma in agriculture? Which college is best to choose?

How to get admission in diploma in agriculture by applying application in online? In which places diploma in agriculture college in Tamil Nadu? How to get application form to apply? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed to join diploma in Agriculture after dropping out in diploma before?
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture Entrance exam?
  5. Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  9. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  10. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  11. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture?
  13. What can I do to get promotion in Technical section?
  14. What should I do after completing my B.Sc agriculture?
  15. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ludhiana agriculture government college?
  17. Can a Arts student pursue Hotal management in New Zealand or UK? Best college and procedure of admission?
  18. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course in Shivaji College of Agriculture, Pune?
19th April 2017, 09:45 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to apply for diploma in agriculture? Which college is best to choose?

In order to apply for Diploma course, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in.

Institutes conduct an entrance test for admission of candidates in Diploma course, you should be however prepared for the examination.

> All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
Address: Naimisham Campus, Road No.3, T K Layout, Manasagangothri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
Phone: 0821 250 2100

> Jain University
Address: #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar, 9th Block, Mallathahalli, Behind Big Bazaar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
Phone: 080 4650 1738

> Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Address: JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi, Karnataka 590010
Phone: 0831 247 1350

> M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
Address: MSR College Road, MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Mathikere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054
Phone: 080 2360 5190

> Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College
Address: Tannery, Shampura, Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
Phone: 080 2220 8609
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?