19th November 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test for admission in Diploma Engineering courses. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply. Kindly let me know the procedure for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Waiting for your response.

27th November 2018, 06:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test 2019?

Procedure to apply for Kerala Polytechnic Entrance:

Go to the official website.

Click on Online submission.

Fill your personal, contact and education details required in the application form.

After that click on submit button to submit the field details.

On successful submission, in application number will be sent to the candidates registered email ID.

Take the printout of the application form, attached documents required and signed it by themselves and by the parent.

Submit the printout of application form at any government/aided polytechnic college in Kerala state.

Fee will be submitted at the time of submitting application format the college.
27th November 2018, 08:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test 2019?

Procedure to apply for Kerala Polytechnic College admission test 2019:-

Go to the official website

Click on 'Online submission'

Fill your personal, contact and education details required in the application form.

After that click on 'Submit' button to submit the field details.

On successful submission, an application number will be send to the candidates registered email ID.

Take the printout of the application form, attach the documents required and signed it by themselves and by the parent/ guardian .

Summit of printout of application from at any Government/ aided Polytechnic College in Kerala state.

Fee will be submitted at the time of submitting the application form at the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?