19th November 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test 2019?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

25th November 2018, 07:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test 2019?

The minimum qualification required for admission into a diploma course is passing of the secondary school leaving certificate/ 10th standard / equivalent examination, with at least 35% in Science and Maths subjects.
Applicants should not be more than 21 years of age as on the 1st of July of the year of admission relaxable by one year for candidates who have passed HSSLC or equivalent examination and 3 years for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
26th November 2018, 03:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

Eligibility to appear in Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test 2019 is given below:

>> Candidates should have passed SSLC / THSLC or equivalent examination with Mathematics, English and Science subjects

>> Candidates should be a native of Kerala or undergone a qualifying examination from an institute in Kerala State or his/her parent should be permanent a employee in Central / State / Quasi Government / PSUs in Kerala State

>> Candidates should be Indian Nationals
27th November 2018, 05:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It is mandatory to satisfy all the eligibility criteria given below in order to be eligible for the admission through Kerala Polytechnic admission procedure.

Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Applying Candidate should be a native of Kerala and he or she should pass the qualifying examination from any of the Institution of Kerala.

The candidates should pass SSLC or equivalent examination from Kerala or any other recognised board.

Must qualify the qualifying examination with Mathematics, Science and English subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?