26th December 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Diploma in Dairy Technology in Mumbai?

I have done 12th from Phyisics, Mathematics and Chemistry. I want to pursue diploma in Dairy Technology from Mumbai. So tell me the procedure for doing so?

1st January 2016, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to do Diploma in Dairy Technology in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12th from Phyisics, Mathematics and Chemistry. I want to pursue diploma in Dairy Technology from Mumbai. So tell me the procedure for doing so?
10th standard in any stream is the qualification requirement to undergo Diploma in Dairy Technology. The qualification must be obtained from a reputed institution with minimum 50% marks. Some of the institutions conduct their own entrance exam for selection process.
1st January 2016, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Diploma in Dairy Technology in Mumbai?

You can apply for Polytechnic entrance exam of the Maharashtra state for admission in Diploma in dairy technology. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam.

Colleges will be allotted through counselling. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get admission in your choice of college in Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?