3rd June 2015, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?

I have completed dairy diploma in dairy technology after 12th science and having an experience of 8 years in dairy industry, pls. Tell me should i eligible for masters?

Related Questions:
  1. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  2. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  3. How to do B.Tech in Dairy Technology? I have done diploma in Diary Technology from Allahabad
  4. How to do masters degree in dairy science of animal science and dairy science department of agriculture university?
  5. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  7. From where to get the previous years question papers of National Eligibility Test with respect to Dairy Technology Subject?
  8. Prospects after completion of M.Tech Dairy Technology through distance?
  9. When the admission notification for PG diploma in Dairy Technology will be issued by Annamalai University?
  10. Syllabus of M.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  11. What am I supposed to do after B.Tech in dairy technology? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA and if M.Tech then should it be done from abroad or here?
  12. What to prepare for admission in National Dairy Research Institute?
  13. Scope of Dairy technology and where to get application form for the same? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to appear in NET for Dairy Science postgraduate?
  15. B.Tech through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Dairy Technology?
  16. How to do civil engineering or diploma after completing Indian Dairy Diploma?
  17. After doing Masters in Dairy Science am I eligible for NET exam?
  18. Post graduate diploma or part time M.Sc in Food & Dairy technology?
3rd June 2015, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed dairy diploma in dairy technology after 12th science and having an experience of 8 years in dairy industry, pls. Tell me should i eligible for masters?
You have completed diploma in dairy technology so you are not eligible for Masters degree in Dairy technology.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in dairy technology from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree in dairy technology.

Your age should be above 18 years.
1st January 2019, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?

I had completed Diploma in Dairy Technology at Massey University and I wanted to pursue my study in Dairy Technology.I had 18 years of experience in the dairy production company and I am 42 years of age. Please tell me what to do and tell me which school should I go and attend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?