11th June 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?

im danson githuka from kenya and i want to enroll for a diploma programe in india,i have pursued a two year certificate course in dairy science and technology in dairy training institute naivasha,currently im working as a quality control technician in aspedos dairy limited and iwant to advance my studies in india please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in Dairy Technology? I have done diploma in Diary Technology from Allahabad
  2. Best course for me in IT field after completing graduation form commerce stream with 50%?
  3. When the admission notification for PG diploma in Dairy Technology will be issued by Annamalai University?
  4. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia?
  5. What will be my salary after completion of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  7. Post graduate diploma or part time M.Sc in Food & Dairy technology? -- [New]
  8. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad?
  9. What shall I do after completion of SSC Exam?
  10. Prospects after completion of M.Tech Dairy Technology through distance?
  11. Syllabus of M.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  12. What should I do after completing Diploma in Packaging Technology? Courses which are related to my studies?
  13. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  14. What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths
  15. What am I supposed to do after B.Tech in dairy technology? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA and if M.Tech then should it be done from abroad or here?
  16. B.Tech Part-time or Distance mode after Diploma in Dairy Technology from Mumbai?
  17. What to do for Diploma in Dairy Technology? What is the course fees?
  18. What options are there after BCA? Which university or college is the best?
2nd June 2015, 05:38 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?

Yes of cause you can continue your studies in Dairy Technology. Here you have choice to join Advance Diploma in dairy technology. So first of all be more specific in which region in india you want to continue your course. After that you have to choose a good institute for doing this course. Contact institute and ask about their selection procedure and documents required for admission. Different institute have their own selection criteria so you need to ask them individually. After that fulfill their all requirements and submit your admission fee along with your documents in institution. You will get admission.
19th December 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?

Am I eligible for M.tech dairy technology and I have done B.tech in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?