1st December 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do post graduate diploma in cosmetic dentistry or oral surgery?

I completed BDS in last year. I want to do post graduate diploma in India. My preferred subject are cosmetic dentistry or oral surgery. Can u tell me the details about the course? How can I do my diploma course on this subject in India? Awaiting for the response.

1st December 2016, 06:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do post graduate diploma in cosmetic dentistry or oral surgery?

The minimum educational qualification in order to get admission in the above mentioned is that the candidate should have a minimum educational qualification of graduation in BDS or equivalent. The college should be a Indian Dental Council recognized.

Candidate's minimum age should not be below 21 years, there is no upper age limit mentioned. Candidates will then have to appear for AICET examination and admission will be provided on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?