4th February 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Best specialization to study in MDS in India?

hello
what is the best mds course
specialization in india with big salary.
m ready to do any amount of
hard work to achieve it. plzz help..

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  3. Which specialization has wide scope in MDS?
  4. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  5. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  6. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  7. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  8. Indian MDS degree is valid for working in USA? Do I need to study ant other course? What would be the cost for it?
  9. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  10. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in India?
  12. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  13. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  14. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  15. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  16. List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?
  17. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  18. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
5th February 2015, 01:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best specialization to study in MDS in India?

Basically there are number of specializations are available in MDS (Master of Dental Surgery Course). Several MDS Specializations are listed below, among which MDS in Endodontics, Orgal Surgery, Orthodontics, Oral Pathology, Oral Medicine and Radiology, Pedodontics have good scope to earn big salary.

List of MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) Specializations:

>> Pediatric Dentistry
>> Community Dentistry
>> Oral Medicine
>> Oral Pathology
>> Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
>> Oral Surgery
>> Periodontics
>> Endodontics
>> Orthodontics
>> Prosthodontics
>> Pedodontics
>> Public Health Dentistry
>> Preventive Community Dentistry

Salary Offered: You can expect salaries after MDS in any Government organization range from Rs.35,000 to Rs.50,000/- per month and salary after MDS in Private institutions ranges from Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?