1st December 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?

I am studying diploma in mechanical at government polytechnic in anantapuramu is their any possibility to get admission in diploma in agriculture after completing diploma in mechanical? Can you please give me the procedure to be followed to apply for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  2. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch
  4. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  5. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  7. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  8. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  9. How to do B.Tech Mechanical engineering from MIT after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  10. Is there any possibility to get admission into IIT after doing diploma in mechanical
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  13. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  14. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  15. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission for food technology after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  18. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
1st December 2016, 05:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?

Yes, definitely it is possible for you to get admission to study Diploma course in Agriculture after the completion of Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, there must be no problem in it.
The minimum qualification required for the above mentioned Diploma course is that candidates must have completed class 10th from a recognised Board with atleast 45% of marks in it.
Since you satisfy the criteria, you can definitely pursue the said Diploma course.
Apply in different Colleges offering the said course after qualifying in the Polytechnic entrance examination to get admission in respective Colleges.
1st December 2016, 06:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?

Yes, you can very much get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of your Diploma in Agriculture, there is no such problem in it.

The procedure is the same as you had opted for Diploma in Agriculture, you should have a minimum educational qualification of 10th standard from a recognized board and will then have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university/college you wish to get admission in or by the prospective state you are residing in, depending upon the case.

After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course mentioned above in any recognized college/university.
1st December 2016, 07:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Agriculture course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Since, you have already completed Diploma in Agriculture course, you can get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course on basis of 10th standard.
1st December 2016, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in diploma in mechanical engineering you just need 10th standard qualification from a recognized board of education. Hence, you can surely apply for polytechnic entrance exam on the basis of your 10th standard.

Some polytechnic entrance exams have an upper age limit of 21 years. If you have age above this limit, then you will miss out on some entrance exams. Still there are entrance exams like JEXPO, which doesn't have any upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?