13th March 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Diploma in English course?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what is the procedure to be followed to do Diploma in English course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  4. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  6. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  7. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?
  8. Procedure for admission in Ph.D in English?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?
  11. How to take admission in diploma programme after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  13. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  16. Procedure to get admission in SMU to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 81 marks in English of 12th Arts?
  17. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  18. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
30th March 2016, 12:11 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in English course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly tell me what is the procedure to be followed to do Diploma in English course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible Waiting for your reply.
There are courses like Diploma in Creative Writing in English or Diploma in English Language Teaching or Post Graduate Diploma in English are available in many colleges or universities in India. Diploma in Creative Writing in English is available in IGNOU; the eligibility for the course is 10+2 pass will be admitted to the course. The duration of the course is 1 year. The website link is Official website . You have to apply online for the course. There is no upper age limit for this course.
30th March 2016, 12:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in English course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
The admission procedure for Diploma in English same as the other Institutions. The candidate needs to appear and qualify in the entrance exam either conducted by the concerned Institution or state or the national level exam. Those who successfully qualify in the entrance exam need to appear in the personal counseling session. Based on the performance in the admission test candidate will be allocated admission in the institute.

Those who are interested to pursue for Diploma in English, must satisfy the below criteria;

- The applicant must complete 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?