11th October 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in DNB after DGO?

Is there any age limit for PDCET. I have done DGO 18 years back but due to family reasons was unable to do DNB after DGO. I want to give PDCET of DNB. I have full experience of all gynae & obs operations & treatment but want to do DNB for degree only.Kindly tell.

12th October 2017, 06:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in DNB after DGO?

Since, you have completed Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology, you can apply for the PDCET examination based on your qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their Post Graduate Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized University on or before 31st Dec 2016 can apply for the above mentioned examination.

http://www.pdcet.natboard.edu.in/eligibility.php
12th October 2017, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit for such course. All you have to do is apply for the entrance exam of the concerned university and perform well in it. Admission is based on merit through rank in exam.

If you are not able to get admission on merit, you can try management quota admission based on your entrance exam score.
30th October 2020, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I have done MBBS in 1989 and DGO in 2020.my age 55 yrs .shall I am able to give post diploma DNB.
30th October 2020, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have done MBBS in 1989 and dgo in 2018 . Shall I am able to give post diploma DNB
31st July 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done by dgo(muhs) and Mrcog with a working experience in the medical college for 4 years after dog .can I directly give dnb exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?