21st May 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for secondary DNB exam after pursuing DGO from Allahabad Medical College?

i m pursuing my dgo from allahabad medical college, my degree is unrecognised by MCI i want to know that if i m ellegible for secondary dnb exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get secondary DNB in obstetrics & gynec.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue DNB after completing DA from Government medical college Jammu
  3. Will I be eligible for secondary dnb?
  4. Which are the good DNB institutes to do secondary DNB in Paediatric? What is the cutoff list?
  5. Am I eligible for secondary D.N.B? I'm pursuing my D.M.R.D course from M.L.B medical college(Jhansi) which is not recognized from M.C.I
  6. Am I eligible for DNB exam after passing MSc medical microbiology
  7. How to apply for DNB and what is the availability of seats? How to apply for DNB?
  8. Date of examination for Secondary DNB and application forms availability for the same?
  9. Am I eligible for secondary DNB radiology CET?
  10. Eligibility to apply, information and list of the colleges offering DGO course for B.A.M.S student?
  11. How to do DGO course from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi?
  12. Am I eligible for DGO course? I have done BAMS
  13. Can I apply for DGO course after completing B.A.M.S? List of the colleges with fee structure offering DGO course in Ahmadabad and Baroda? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Will there be a CET or Centralised Counseling for doing Secondary DNB July session?
  15. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  16. List all the DNB courses available after BDS? -- [New]
  17. What are the courses that recognize DNB degree? I am pursuing superspeciality in Neurosurgery in Germany
  18. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
29th January 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for secondary DNB exam after pursuing DGO from Allahabad Medical College?

What is thw difference between DGO & DNB
10th February 2013, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for secondary DNB exam after pursuing DGO from Allahabad Medical College?

I am doing DGO from Darbhanga medical college Laheriasarai unrecognised fromMCI may I appear for secondary DNB
7th April 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my MS ortho . want to do dnb after MS what will be the protocol
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?