31st July 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput for Diploma Computer Engineering students?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Computer Engineering course from the Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput. I want to know about the placement facility available in this institute for such candidates. Please tell me about the campus placement asap.

4th August 2019, 03:15 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput for Diploma Computer Engineering students?

Yes, campus facility is available in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput for Diploma Computer Engineering students.

You can check the website http://www.iemjeypore.org for detailed information.

Address:-
INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
Gourahari Vihar, Raniput,
Jeypore-764005,
Koraput (Orissa)
4th August 2019, 10:52 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput for Diploma Computer Engineering students?

Sorry to inform you that campus placement is not available in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput for Diploma Computer Engineering students. Placements are yet to come as this institute is 10 years old now. For more details, you can contact at
Corporate Office
Institute of Engineering and Management
Aurobindo Nagar, Jeypore,
Po :- Jeypore-764005,
Dist :- Koraput (Orissa)
TEL :- 06854-247055,06854-251304
Fax :- 06854-251304
E-mail :-Office [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?