13th September 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Diploma in Education Technology admission in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur?

Hello friends, I want to know how I can get admission in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur for studying Diploma in Education Technology course? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know about this. Please let me know asap.

17th September 2019, 03:01 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Diploma in Education Technology admission in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur?

The admission to pursue Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur is on the basis of your marks in Graduation, a merit list will be prepared by taking into consideration your graduation marks.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur is graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

Address:-
33/2, Priyadarshini Colony, Amravati Road,
Near R.T.O., Civil Lines,
Nagpur - 440 001 (MS), India.

You can visit the website http://www.ciimsindia.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?