13th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur?

Dear friends, I am planning to pursue Diploma in Education Technology. I want to do this Diploma course in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur. So, please tell me about the syllabus of this course. And also let me know about the duration as well.

16th September 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to pursue Diploma in Education Technology. I want to do this Diploma course in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur. So, please tell me about the syllabus of this course. And also let me know about the duration as well.

Course syllabus of the Diploma in Education Management in the Central India Institute of Management Studies is given below:

Elements of Management

Teaching Learning Transaction

Guidance and Counselling

Education for National Development

Duration of the Diploma in Education Management in the Central India Institute of Management Studies is 6 months to 11 months.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
17th September 2019, 01:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur?

The duration of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur is 1 year.

The course syllabus of Diploma in Education Technology in Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur is mentioned below:-

:-Communication and information Technology
:-Designing Courseware
:-Project
:-Education Technology-An overview
:-Computer Technology

You can visit the website http://www.ciimsindia.com for more information.
17th September 2019, 10:46 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per the Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur, the duration of the Diploma course is a minimum of six months and a maximum of eleven months. Here I am listing you the syllabus for Diploma in Education Technology at Central India Institute of Management Studies Nagpur.

-> Guidance and Counselling
-> Education for National Development
-> Elements of Management
-> Teaching Learning Transaction

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?