4th November 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get fee reimbursement for civil engineering diploma in Andhra Pradesh?

I completed my civil engineering diploma in govt polytechnic Tekkali and I appeared for ecet examination and secured 932 rank. How much fee reimbursement will be given by the govt of Andhra Pradesh. If I opt for join in a collecting fee of more than 75000 with the aid of govt.is there any govt order for lateral entry fee re-imbursement.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee reimbursement in Andhra Pradesh for physically challenged persons?
  2. When and where the counselling for Civil Engineering Diploma course will be held in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  4. Can I get admission to study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  6. List of top 20 civil engineering companies in Andhra Pradesh? What is the procedure?
  7. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. How can I apply for pursuing part time Diploma course from Andhra Pradesh? What is the fee structure of the same?
  9. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  10. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  12. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college could be the best for Aeronauticals in hyderbad?
  14. In which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 6301 in EAMCET?
  15. Which colleges will I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5803 rank in GATE exam?
  16. Is there any Polytechnic correspondence course after ITI Draughtsman completion?
  17. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 16208 rank in EAMCET?
10th November 2017, 01:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get fee reimbursement for civil engineering diploma in Andhra Pradesh?

You will get fee reimbursement according to the category to which you belong. Only financially poor candidates are eligible to get such benefits. Therefore, apply on a prescribed format and submit it.

If you are eligible, then surely you will be able to get benefit based on your category. Just make sure that you have submitted all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?