30th March 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for pursuing part time Diploma course from Andhra Pradesh? What is the fee structure of the same?

Respected Sir, I am working in a Government job in Andhra Pradesh and while working I want to pursue part time Diploma course so I want to know how can I apply for pursuing part time Diploma course from Andhra Pradesh? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

R. Sundar Singh
Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD (Part Time) from KUK University? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  5. How to apply for Ph.D in AP after completing MSc in Medical Biochemistry?
  6. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  7. What is the fee structure for MDS degree course in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  9. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  10. List of best private colleges in Andhra Pradesh for doing agbsc course? What is the fee structure followed for the course?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do part time Ph.D in Pharmaceutics?
  13. Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing Diploma in Environmental Engineering? Which Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offer this course?
  16. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  17. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?
  18. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?