2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Polytechnic correspondence course after ITI Draughtsman completion?

Dear Sir, I have completed my ITI in Draughtsman Civil. Now I am an employee at Government of Andhra Pradesh and want to take admission in diploma in civil engineering. Is there any correspondence course available in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
4th June 2016, 12:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Polytechnic correspondence course after ITI Draughtsman completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my ITI in Draughtsman Civil. Now I am an employee at Government of Andhra Pradesh and want to take admission in diploma in civil engineering. Is there any correspondence course available in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you can study the Diploma in Civil Engineering in IGNOU through correspondence mode after ITI Draughtsman.
The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with 55% marks with Science, Mathematics as main subjects or certificate of Draughtsman from ITI. The course duration is 3 years. There is no age limit to study the course. You can find the details in the university website link given Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?