28th December 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?

Sir,
I am in the final year of diploma in mechanical engg. from pusa polytechnic. I am doing diploma after 12th from science stream. Which exam am I eligible four for taking admission through lateral entry? Can I give dce cee through lateral entry after completing my diploma? Is Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders (ECET FDH Exam) good for me? Is there any other known university in which I can take admission through lateral entry? Please name those with these fees structure? Please help me I am dying for your reply.

Related Questions:
2nd January 2016, 12:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?

To get Lateral Entry admission in Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?