15th September 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Diploma in Diabetology admission in Rajiv Gandhi Para Medical Training College Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need to know about the procedure for securing admission in Rajiv Gandhi Para Medical Training College Chennai to study Diploma in Diabetology course. Can I know what is the admission procedure?

19th September 2019, 02:43 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Diabetology admission in Rajiv Gandhi Para Medical Training College Chennai?

The procedure to pursue Diploma in Diabetology of Rajiv Gandhi Para Medical Training College Chennai is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery is online. You would need to download the application form through the website http://www.tpmi.org.in.

Take a print out of the application form and send it to the address mentioned below:
Anbarasu Institute Of Medical Science and Research School of Nursing

K.C.R.RABINDRANATH TAGORE
N0.82 T.T.K Nagar, Irumbuliyur, Tambaram,
Chennai - 600 045, TamilNadu, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?