15th July 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?

Hello, am doing B.Sc(physics honor's) and have decided to pursue M.SC. after graduation. So, which branch of physics i should choose-- electronics , applied-physics, astro-physics , geophysics or simply physics?

1st June 2017, 12:01 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?

As you are doing B.Sc Honours course, I am glad to hear that you are interested for higher studies to pursue Masters degree course in the field of Physics.
According to my opinion, you must opt for either Applied Physics or Geophysics as your Post Graduate course as these two options are very much demand able nowadays.
6th August 2017, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?

Can msc in applied physics pass out student eligible for physics lecture in government colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?