29th June 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology admission in Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences for studying Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for this course.

2nd July 2020, 05:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology admission in Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology at Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the written test which is conducted by the Institute followed by a personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply by visiting the institute. Take the application form from the institute office and fill the application form with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ditpms.com and contact details below.

Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences
D-237, Vivek Vihar, New Delhi - 110095
Phone - 91-8447629028/ 8447602946/9810539893
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?