27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  5. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  6. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  7. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  9. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  11. List of top 10 colleges offering BSc biotechnology course?
  12. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  14. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  15. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  16. Information regarding X Ray MRI scan?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  18. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
1st September 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Candidates can download the application from the college website and send the form to the college with fees or can contact the college in person for the admission to study Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course at the Sanjeevni Institute of Paramedical Sciences. Candidates who have passed Class 10th or its equivalent examination are eligible to study a Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course at the Sanjeevni Institute of Paramedical Sciences. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
7th August 2023, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?

How to get admission in bsc radiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?