29th June 2020, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available in Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology students?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the placement facilities of Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences. Actually I am planning to do a Diploma course of Medical Laboratory Technology from this college. So, I want to know about the campus placement.

11th May 2021, 01:26 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Campus placement available in Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology students?

Yes, Campus placement is available in Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology students.

There are many training programs which take place in this college campus.

Placement Cell also aim to train the students further for their jobs and employment opportunities. This is done with the help of workshops, seminars etc.

As of now there are no internship opportunities in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?