4th April 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Diploma in Digital Electronics course? List of entrance exams and fee for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th and want to study Diploma in Digital Electronics. Procedure to study this course? List of entrance exams and fee for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What can i do after diploma in digital electronics?
  2. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?
  3. Should I reappear in LEET to study Digital Electronics and Embedded Systems being a Diploma Electronics student?
  4. List of competitive exams which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  5. How to do B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in digital electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?
  7. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Digital Electronics And Microprocessors Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  10. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  11. Best diploma colleges in Mumbai for Civil Engineering or Digital electronics?
  12. Can i get easy jobs after Diploma in Digital Electronics Engineering?
  13. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  14. List of government entrance exams for lateral entry in Diploma course? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of countries offering MS in electronics stream to B.Tech graduates? What is their fee structure?
  16. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer study BFA course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?
  18. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
9th April 2017, 09:16 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study Diploma in Digital Electronics course? List of entrance exams and fee for it?

To pursue Diploma in digital electronics the aspirants must have completed his/her 10+2 from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The candidates can apply online or else you can visit the below mentioned college and can fill the form offline also.
Chhotu Ram Rural Institute of Technology and Pharmacy – CRRIT
Address: Kanjhawala Delhi, Delhi 1100081, India
Fax: (011) 25953892
Email: crrit,[email protected]

M.M.J. Shah Polytechnic College
Address: Kasar Vadavali, Ghod bunder Road Thane, Maharashtra 400601, India
Fax: (022) 259737388
Email: [email protected]
The candidates need to visit the official website or can directly ask about the entrance exam from the faculty member they will give you the dates and details. The fee of government polytechnic colleges is Rs.4000 for reserved candidates, Rs.5000 for unreserved girls candidate and Rs.6000 for unreserved boy’s candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?