8th June 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a 9th standard student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 9th standard and I belong to Uttar Pradesh. I want to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Electronics Engineering after completing my 10th. I want to know about the procedure for studying this Diploma course.

30th April 2021, 08:03 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a 9th standard student?

Procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a 9th standard student is given below.

Candidate have to complete 10th first.

After completing 10th class candidate have to apply for entrance exam conducted by state DTE for diploma exam.

Candidate have to appear and crack this examination.

Candidate will go through counseling procedure of State Polytechnic Entrance exam.

Now Candidate can secure admission in any Institute on the basis of marks obtained in entrance.
3rd May 2021, 05:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a 9th standard student?

Procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a 9th standard student:-

Diploma in electronics engineering is a three year full time diploma level engineering course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates who have completed 10th examination with mathematics and science stream or an equivalent examination from a recognised board with 55% marks are eligible for diploma in electronics engineering course.

Admission Process;-
Admission to diploma in electronics engineering course is based on merit or entrance. Most of colleges and institutes conduct counselling and select the students based on merit list prepared by the University. Some of the reputed colleges conduct entrance examination to select students for this course admission. Entrance exam may vary from one state to another. Few colleges directly admit students for this course admission.
4th May 2021, 09:20 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a 9th standard student:-

Admission Process:-

Admission to diploma in electronics engineering course is based on merit list or entrance test. Most of the colleges and institutes conduct counselling and select students based on merit list by the University. Some of the reputed colleges conduct entrance examination to selected students for this course admission. Entrance exam may vary from one state to another another state. Few colleges directly admitted students for this course admission.

Eligibility:-

The candidate should have passed 10th examination with mathematics and Sciences streams or an equivalent examination from a recognised board with 55% marks are eligible for diploma in electronics engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?