23rd October 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering. l will give the examination of 6 semester in July.l am the appearing student of diploma in mechanical engineering. l want to take admission in amie for b.tech course.what is the procedure to take admission in amiens?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  3. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  4. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  7. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  9. How to do AMIE examination after finishing mechanical engineering
  10. How to take admission in AMIE after doing diploma in Mechanical engineering
  11. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  13. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
  14. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after doing diploma in automobile? Are there any centers in Guwahati, Assam?
  15. After diploma in Automobile Engineering am I eligible for AMIE course? What is the procedure and which documents are required for admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  18. How to do AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical? What is the scope of AMIE in production, project engineering?
29th October 2014, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

After passing Diploma in Engineering from a AICTE recognized college or institute, you have to apply for registration in AMIE course. The procedure is very simple and you just have to send the application form with fee in the form of demand draft to the address mentioned on the official website.

Diploma holders will have to clear 13 subjects to get the Engineering Graduation degree. Compare to 10+2 candidates you will have advantage because 10+2 candidates have to clear 19 subjects to get the degree.

There is not much in the procedure and it is just like applying for an examination and you need only application fee and examination fee to appear for AMIE examination.

For application form and registration visit https://www.ieindia.org/membership1.aspx?accod=memb
9th December 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

i had done my diploma on 2013,i have 5 years industrial experience ,now i want to study AMIE.Is it OK for me or B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?