21st September 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get Diploma in Quality Assurance and Compliance admission in ATDC Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Quality Assurance and Compliance course in ATDC Bangalore. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required for securing admission.

24th September 2019, 02:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get Diploma in Quality Assurance and Compliance admission in ATDC Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Quality Assurance and Compliance course in ATDC Bangalore. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required for securing admission.

The qualifications required to apply for the Diploma in Apparel Quality Assurance and Compliance in the ATDC are given below:

Candidates should have passed the Class XII or its equivalent examination

Candidates should be able to attend 1040 hours of training in the institute

Candidates who are available for the duration of 1 year

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
25th September 2019, 02:42 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to get Diploma in Quality Assurance and Compliance admission in ATDC Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidates opting for Diploma in Quality Assurance and Compliance admission in ATDC Bangalore need to pass their twelfth class from an institute recognized by the educational board. The students must attend 1040 hours of training in the institute. For more details please visit the official portal -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?