19th January 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?

I want to do diploma in computer science after 12th pass . to further study in btech course from 2nd semester. plz give me imformation about app form and govnment college of diploma

Related Questions:
  1. When is the EC entrance application form sale? I have completed my diploma in computer science
  2. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  3. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  4. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  5. Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?
  6. Sent the GATE application form but the application status says form not received : What to do?
  7. Government jobs after passing diploma in computer science?
  8. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  9. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  10. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for government jobs if done diploma in computer science?
  12. Can I do correspondence in BSc computer science after doing Post diploma in Computer application?
  13. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  14. Can I get a government job after diploma in computer science
  15. How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?
  16. Best government colleges for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  18. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
11th March 2015, 10:22 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?

For application form you need to pay Rs 200 if you belong to general category and Rs 100 if you belong to SC/ST category. But before taking the form from the college or online you need to meet following criteria you should have more than 50% in your graduation and if you belong to SC/ST than you should have at least 45% then only you are further eligible.
25th September 2019, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?

Polytechnic 1st semester maths ka paper Hindi medium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?