7th October 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get PG Diploma in Business Management admission in XLRI School of Business and Human Resources?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Business Management course in XLRI School of Business and Human Resources. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required for securing admission.

15th October 2019, 11:14 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get PG Diploma in Business Management admission in XLRI School of Business and Human Resources?

** Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management is a postgraduate Diploma level Business Management course.

** The qualification required to get PG Diploma in Business Management admission in XLRI School of Business and Human Resources is the candidate should have passed graduation in any stream.

** The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management is 50%.
15th October 2019, 07:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get PG Diploma in Business Management admission in XLRI School of Business and Human Resources?

Qualification required to get PG Diploma in Business Management admission in XLRI School of Business and Human Resources are as under:-
Candidate must have completed three years Bachelor degree or is equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university/deemed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?