23rd September 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

After doing a year course in any engineering college can I take KCET 2016 and opt for Medical?

I attended kcet 2015 but I got very less marks. I am interested in Medical and with CET marks i did not get medical. My question is after doing one year engineering course in any of the colleges, can I take kcet 2016 and go for medical course. what is the procedure. please tell me sir.

23rd September 2015, 12:32 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: After doing a year course in any engineering college can I take KCET 2016 and opt for Medical?

Hello,
The eligibility criteria for KCET 2016 is-

For MBBS or BDS: One has to pass in 2nd PUC/12th Std. or an Equivalent test with English. One has to get minimum 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.

For BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS: One has to pass in 2nd PUC/12th Std or an Equivalent test with English. One has to get minimum 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.

Since you all ready have passed your 12th Standard, you are eligible to apply for it once again. A year course in engineering college doesn't seem to be a barrier in this.The only thing is it wont be of any use, that's it. Start preparing in a comprehensive and systematic manner so that you can score better in 2016. The tentative date for the exam is May 2016, while the forms will be available from January-February,2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?