3rd October 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Trade Wings Institute of Management Limited Indore?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Air Cargo Management from Trade Wings Institute of Management Limited Indore. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this Diploma course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

7th October 2019, 05:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Trade Wings Institute of Management Limited Indore?

The qualification required to study a Diploma in Air Cargo Management at Trade Wings Institute of Management Limited Indore is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a good understanding of written English, world geography & basic mathematics and good communication skills from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tradewinginstitute.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?