2nd February 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility required for diploma in Agriculture?

I am studying in diploma and I am eligibility in agriculture, eligibility in diploma agriculture

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  4. Does ICAR offer Diploma in Agriculture course? Eligibility to apply?
  5. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  6. Is Agriculture Diploma preferrable over B.Sc. (Agriculture)?
  7. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?
  11. What can I do to get promotion in Technical section?
  12. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  16. Eligibility for doing B.Sc in Agriculture after having diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  18. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
2nd February 2016, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility required for diploma in Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in diploma and I am eligibility in agriculture, eligibility in diploma agriculture
Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard from a recognized board with Biology subject are eligible for Diploma in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 18 years.
2nd February 2016, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for Diploma in Agriculture Course:

Diploma in Agriculture course is a Diploma based course which can be done after completion of 10th Class. Generally the duration of Diploma in Agriculture course is "2 years". The minimum educational qualification required for doing Diploma in Agriculture course is "Matriculation" or SSC pass from a recognized board/ institute. You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10th Class with Pass in Science, English and Mathematics subjects. So if you have passed 10th Class successfully, I am sure you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Agriculture. The best course to do after Diploma in Agriculture course is "Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology" in Agricultural Engineering.
3rd February 2016, 12:16 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For pursuing the diploma in agriculture you must have to qualify all the subjects in your 10th class. You must have to qualify your matriculation from any well affiliated board. Also your age must not be more than 27 years. For your kind information i want to tell you that your course duration will be of three years. You can go for the diploma in agriculture in any of the following institutes :-

** Agricultural Polytechnic

Address : RARS, Anakapalle
Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

** Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University

Address : Rajendranagar
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
3rd February 2016, 05:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to pursue diploma in agriculture is class 10th with minimum 50% marks from recognised board.
The Top diploma colleges of agriculture conduct entrance exam where as some colleges give direct admission on the basis of your class 10th percentage.
Upper age limit should not exceed 28 years.
3rd February 2016, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For diploma in agriculture you just need class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the state technical council.

Just make sure that you have 10th qualification and you are eligible for the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank through counselling.
3rd February 2016, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Agriculture, you must have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard are eligible to take admission in Diploma in Agriculture course. Most of the colleges offers admission in Diploma course by conducting an entrance examination whereas some colleges offers direct admission in Diploma course on the basis of candidate's 10th standard board examination marks. Since, you have completed 10th standard, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course.
20th May 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my diploma in mining and now I want to do agricultural diploma is there any distance education available in agriculture diploma
7th August 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

l am vinod from medak i passed my ssc with 8.8.(2017 marc March) interested to do agri.. diploma i am not applied for it i am st candidate what should i do sir please reply me sir nu.8179691572
15th February 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I studied b.tech after completion of 12th but now I want to do agriculture diploma based on 10th can I eligible my age 20 years
8th August 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am Kavitha from suryapet. I have completed btech. But now I want to do diploma agriculture based on 10th class. My SSC marks 489. My age is 22. So can I eligible sir. Please reply sir.my email address is kavitharavula [email protected]
7th October 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Now my age is 35 and now am serving in INDIAN ARMY, I wish to study Agriculture Deploma, is this possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?