20th February 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Aviation Operations) in Trade-Wings Institute of Management Limited, Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BBA in Aviation Operations from Trade-Wings Institute of Management Limited, Kolkata. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BBA in Aviation Operations course? Please let me know immediately.

25th February 2019, 11:28 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Aviation Operations) in Trade-Wings Institute of Management Limited, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BBA in Aviation Operations from Trade-Wings Institute of Management Limited, Kolkata. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BBA in Aviation Operations course? Please let me know immediately.

The percentage required in 12th to study BBA in Aviation Operations in Trade-Wings Institute of Management, Kolkata is 50%. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in any discipline with Mathematics and proficiency in English are eligible to study the BBA in Aviation Operations course in Trade-Wings Institute of Management, Kolkata. Candidates are admitted to the BBA in Aviation Operations course in Trade-Wings Institute of Management, Kolkata on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination and counseling. Trade-Wings Institute of Management, Kolkata website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?