12th January 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar?

Hello friends, I want to get admission for studying Diploma in Ceramic Engineering course in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar. I just want to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

14th January 2021, 08:39 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar?

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized board to get admission.

Admission will be done through state polytechnic entrance exam.

For admission procedure visit official website-
http://gpjhajjar.ac.in/
14th January 2021, 10:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar?

The qualification required to study a Diploma in Ceramic Engineering Program at Government Polytechnic Jhajjar is a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST or Kashmiri migrant candidates it is 33% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of rank obtained in DET ( Diploma Entrance Test).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gpjhajjar.ac.in
15th January 2021, 01:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Candidate must have studied each of the subjects with Science and Mathematics alongwith English as compulsory subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?