18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Dental Hygienist admission in Patna Dental College and Hospital?

Hello friends, I want to get admission for studying Diploma in Dental Hygienist course in Patna Dental College and Hospital. I just want to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

31st October 2019, 04:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Dental Hygienist admission in Patna Dental College and Hospital?

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Dental Hygienist admission in Patna Dental College and Hospital is as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th with Science stream including Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
31st October 2019, 05:29 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Dental Hygienist admission in Patna Dental College and Hospital?

Diploma in Dental Hygienist admission in Patna Dental College and Hospital:

** Educational Qualification:

A Candidate should be at least 17 years of age at the time admission or within 3 months of it and should be medically fit.

A candidate must have passed at-least 10+2 Examination of a recognized University, taking Science Subjects or an equivalent recognized qualification.

Candidate should have passed 10+2 with science + Bio for Dental Hygienist.

Candidate should have passed 10+2 Science for Dental Mechanic.
31st October 2019, 06:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to secure a Diploma in Dental Hygienist admission in Patna Dental College and Hospital is given below.

** The candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Dental Hygienist is 50%.

** The course duration of Diploma in Dental Hygienist admission in Patna Dental College and Hospital is 2 years.
26th November 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam please tell me how to get admission in Patna dental college .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?