18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Population and Development Education in Magadh Mahila College?

Sir/Madam, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in Magadh Mahila College to study PG Diploma in Population and Development Education course? Please let me know about the admission procedure as soon as possible.

6th November 2019, 08:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Population and Development Education in Magadh Mahila College?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Population and Development Education at the Magadh Mahila College is a candidate must have passed BA/BSc/BCom/BCA or equivalent from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can collect the application form from the college. Fill the application form with all the required details and pay the application fee in cash and submit the application form. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.magadhmahilacollege.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?