19th April 2021, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Camellia Institute of Polytechnic

Hi everyone, what is the qualification required for getting admission in Camellia Institute of Polytechnic to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? Kindly let me know about the qualification immediately.

21st April 2021, 12:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Camellia Institute of Polytechnic

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Camellia Institute of Polytechnic:-

Candidates seeking admission in diploma in mechanical engineering should have passed 10th or high school examination or its equivalent of an approved board.

The duration of this course is three years.

For more information you can visit the official website -
http://cip.net in
22nd April 2021, 12:42 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Camellia Institute of Polytechnic

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Camellia Institute of Polytechnic is;

You must have completed minimum qualification of matriculation.

You can get admission through JEXPO exam.

You can also get admission on the basis of 10th score.

You can visit official website for application submission.
http://cip.net.in/
23rd April 2021, 05:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Camellia Institute of Polytechnic:-

✓ Educational qualification:- The candidate must have passed 10th (With 35%), 12th + JEXPO.

For more details about qualification candidates can check the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?